07/07/2016

145 days of travelling

Almost five months!! And it is already a month since my quick trip home.

We returned the coldness, Santa Cruz. Bye bye warm areas for a while. But finally we got some good wifi connections!! Well, I don't know was it good or bad. I called all my sisters, got messege from my dear friend that her baby boy was born yesterday <3 I got so homesick after the calls. I actually burst into tears when I got my lunch and it wasn't what I had ordered. Why easy things are sometimes so hard to get right? It took two portions of ice cream, new hat, glass of white wine and huge portion of chips with the Wales-Portugal game to make me feel better.

We are almost half way of our journey, pretty much six months still left (we haven't changed our flights yet). We still have Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and little bit of Brazil in our itinery. I am almost used half of my savings for this trip, which scares me a little bit 'cause now we are going to hit the expensive countries..

Colombia and Galapagos are still the best places where we have been, that is for sure! Wouldn't change our hiking in Peru with Stine and Jesper either :) yes, too many nice places visited. Rob asked the other day, that will we ever have energy to watch all the pictures what we have taken? Yes, we do! :D
Best sisters and best friends <3