I rarely buy anything for myself, but today I did. I bought a bracelet from a local woman, had a very lazy morning with good breakfast. I went for a morning yoga, read book at the plaza. Me and Stine went for smoothie and sandwich for lunch, followed by an art gallery. Had an excellent Masala Chai and carrot cake in a very cozy cafe. Afternoon I treated myself with a massage.
Evening we had last meal together. Stine and Jesper are flying back to Sweden next week. We have had such a good time together, cycling up and down muddy paths, climbing top of volcanos and mountains and most of all what games we have had, Yazy and Plump!! :)
Evening we had last meal together. Stine and Jesper are flying back to Sweden next week. We have had such a good time together, cycling up and down muddy paths, climbing top of volcanos and mountains and most of all what games we have had, Yazy and Plump!! :)




