Time flies.. Almost two weeks has gone and I have enjoyed every single moment. The best has been the light! Summer Finland, sun is still shining 11pm and starts shining again before 4am. I got new credit and travel cards, passport and almost all sorted for the insurance. I have spend time with family and friends, wondered around town like a proper tourist.
Weather has been amazing! Real Finnish summer, +27 degrees, full sunshine and flowers blossoming. Seriously, I love this city! But once again I am forgetting that I am only on holiday. It wouldn't be the same if I would be working, or at least it never was. When I lived here, I worked way too much. I always did two different jobs at the same time and didn't have any time frolicking around flower fields :D
We said final goodbyes to grandma yesterday when we put her next to grandpa. I visited interesting military island, swam few times in Baltic Sea, went to sauna middle of Helsinki, new Löyly was just opened last week. We had babyshower for my oldest friend and I went to cheer my sister who participated on triathlon. I have been eating so much; sweets and chocolate, cheese and ryebread, ice cream,.. These kind of holidays I miss, no stress about timing and planning and will I have time to meet all my friends. I do what I do and enjoy the most if it. But I will be looking forward seeing Rob again, I have missed him. I want to go back to the mountains and experience cultural shocks :)
Tomorrow I fly back to Lima. We try to find farm to volunteer and will climb up to Machu Picchu and snow peaked mountains! I got tons of new energy spending time with my loved ones <3
Weather has been amazing! Real Finnish summer, +27 degrees, full sunshine and flowers blossoming. Seriously, I love this city! But once again I am forgetting that I am only on holiday. It wouldn't be the same if I would be working, or at least it never was. When I lived here, I worked way too much. I always did two different jobs at the same time and didn't have any time frolicking around flower fields :D
We said final goodbyes to grandma yesterday when we put her next to grandpa. I visited interesting military island, swam few times in Baltic Sea, went to sauna middle of Helsinki, new Löyly was just opened last week. We had babyshower for my oldest friend and I went to cheer my sister who participated on triathlon. I have been eating so much; sweets and chocolate, cheese and ryebread, ice cream,.. These kind of holidays I miss, no stress about timing and planning and will I have time to meet all my friends. I do what I do and enjoy the most if it. But I will be looking forward seeing Rob again, I have missed him. I want to go back to the mountains and experience cultural shocks :)
Tomorrow I fly back to Lima. We try to find farm to volunteer and will climb up to Machu Picchu and snow peaked mountains! I got tons of new energy spending time with my loved ones <3



















