Old military island close to Helsinki city centre, which was opened to public this yearsaari has very interesting history, I was totally amazed of the beauty and old bunkers. I love old war stories.
We had such a good day with Aleksi. I think I actually managed to burn myself little bit. We walked around both of the islands and went in every building you could possibly get in :) We also found a perfect spot for swimming and picnic. Met my old co-worker and enjoyed huge soft ice creams at Esplanad park and later I met my oldest friends for a glass of sparkling! :D Seriously, my day couldn't have been any better.
We had such a good day with Aleksi. I think I actually managed to burn myself little bit. We walked around both of the islands and went in every building you could possibly get in :) We also found a perfect spot for swimming and picnic. Met my old co-worker and enjoyed huge soft ice creams at Esplanad park and later I met my oldest friends for a glass of sparkling! :D Seriously, my day couldn't have been any better.









