02/12/2016

Paraguay

It is +41° and we are sitting at the park in Asuncion drinking mint Terere (ice cold mate). It is hot hot hot!! :D

We came to Paraguay to get that 'real' feeling of South-America once more. Chile and Argentina has felt quite European. I mean that little chaos on the road, people selling stuff on the street, indigenous people and beans! We crossed the bridge from Posadas to Encarnacion, less than 1km and three different buses :) But everything went super fast. Rob had found an excellent hotel right next to the bus station.

We took a bus to Trinidad to see Jesuits ruins. Rob gave me history lesson there ;) I found it very interesting, I went 300 years back in time!

Second and last stop was Asuncion, the capital. We found so nice hostel again (Arandu) that I think we spent more time here chilling than looking around the city. It felt like home! Enjoyed the sun at the patio, practised yoga, I was sweating so much that there was a small puddle underneath me when I finished :D

Tonight we take night bus to Ciudad del Este and cross back to Argentina to see the great Iguazu Falls.