21/12/2016

Cabo Frio

We CouchSurfed at Wagners place in Cabo Frio for four nights and it was so great! We went diving to Arraial do Cabo on Friday and Saturday, second best divesites in whole Brazil. And it was great! Coolest thing what we saw was batfish, I have never seen so ugly fish. If you can say it is a fish, it looked little like bat, plucked chicken and frog, but I didn't see any resemblence for a fish. 

Saturday afternoon was really nice, we met Finnish Lanetta who works one of the diveshop in Buzios. Sunday we hiked to Playa Atalaia, 'remote' beach said Rob.. Remote yes but probably the most busiest. We had been arguing the whole morning and we didn't speak a word on our two hour walk there. But when we got there, everything was forgotten. It was perfect swimming, turqoise water and big waves. It was so beautiful! Beach life on its best :D

Evening just got better and better. All three of us went for the beach, walked top of the fort and had beers there while watching sunset. Feeling what I had sitting there, watching the sunset, no worries, everything felt like they were in right spots, happy, calm, fullfilled,.. Like I belonged there. I have had this feeling for few times, I think I need to return to the beach.