Last city of our trip! Our CS host bailed on us, but David invite us to stay at his place. So great! We took taxi to Guaratigue and bus from there to Sao Paulo. Without David we would have been once again headless chickens trying to find bus or metro connection from Tiete to the centre.
Saturday, our last weekend so we went to see Sao Paulos night life. I have proparly talked about sushi the last six months and now I finally got some :) We bought drinks from a trolley and sat at the steps while watching passing people. There was three guys hypnotizing people, I volunteered but I wasn't potential candidate because didn't speak portugese. Damn it!
Sunday we went sightseeing, not so much to see. Few nice houses and skyscrapers but mostly many homeless people, drug addicts and prostitutes. It was almost disgusting at some point, they smelled so bad, had dirty clothes and were really out from this world. Vila Magadale area where we went in the evening felt nicest. Lots of student living there, hostels, parks and bars with outside terraces. We ate in Pizzaria Milana, oh my! So good :D propably the best caipiriƱas and the best pizza! Proper italian make. And staff was so nice also, I hugged our waiter when we left :)
We are now already at the airport. Took metro and public bus and it was so much faster than we thought. 22h and I will be crying Helsinki-Vantaa airport meeting my family!! Crazy!!!






