16/01/2017

One week

One week has gone already! Where?  It feels that the time flies even faster here than it did in South-America ;)

We have nice minus degrees and little bit of snow, could be more if you ask me. It's enough for crosscountry skiing and snowboarding. But it is so dark!! It gets light after 9am and starts to get dark around 4pm. I have always been morning person, but now it feels like a torture to get up before 9am. 

Helsinki has definitely had a facelift. Or is it because Finland is turning 100 years, but we have got so many nice new cafes and restaurants, so much is happening around the centre, lots of art shows and museums. I like it, I like it a lot! It has been great to be at home. Chilling out, doing nothing, Sunday brunch, sauna, skiing, movies, coffee shops,..

It hasn't been a shock to be back, I was ready to leave South-America (for a while). It's nice to be home. I think it might start to be depressing when I go back to England, because then my holiday really is over and I need to find a job and start working again!  But now, I still have three weeks left :D