12/01/2017

Home

Helsinki!!! Grey, dark, drizzly rain and melted snow, WELCOME! 

Seriously my first thought was great. When we got out of the plane, right end of the tube was border control checking passports and one of them called me. Okey, what is going on?! This passport has been informed to be stolen, he said. Excuse me? What the f@!k? Yes, we have mark on this to be stolen. It was all very confusing but I think he ment the one which was stolen in Ecuador in May. I got through and I still don't understand really what happened..

Two days I have just been with my family and playing with my gorgeous nephew and godson Eddi <3 Narripie has got little chubby again.. We had dinner with cousins yesterday and oh my we ate well! Tuesday when I arrived we had after christmas dinner, all my favorites. Damn I have missed these foods!! Plus I have been eaiting so much candy already that I think I will return to England as a chubby girl.. :D

Today we got some fresh powder snow!