Definitely not the nicest town, but most certainly the nicest hostel, Pura Guarija Hostel! Clean, light, simple with nice little details, rooftop terrace, balcony, hammocks and huge kitchen to cook. Not to mention how nice and friendly the owner couple is :D
I had a walk by myself this morning while Mr. R was snoozing. And I must say I missed him so much! It felt like I was just piece of meat, cars were stopping and beebing, guys were hissing and yelling, some even changed the direction and started to walk along side of me. I had forgotten how it is for a blonde girl (or any western) to walk alone in these streets. It made me feel unsafe and sad for the first time in this trip. It is such a shame that local men here don't have any manners or respect for female gringos (foreingers).
I had a walk by myself this morning while Mr. R was snoozing. And I must say I missed him so much! It felt like I was just piece of meat, cars were stopping and beebing, guys were hissing and yelling, some even changed the direction and started to walk along side of me. I had forgotten how it is for a blonde girl (or any western) to walk alone in these streets. It made me feel unsafe and sad for the first time in this trip. It is such a shame that local men here don't have any manners or respect for female gringos (foreingers).





