Getting back to the city was nice and not so nice.
Hot shower and clean clothes was definitely the best thing, right after the chocolate cheesecake with rasberry sas! :D We went for a burger and I had an ice cream also. I think it was little bit too much after our two week diet..
The other thing what I hate in the cities, especially on weekends, partying locals!! Same happened in Bogota! Stuff everywhere, occupaying showers, taking showers at 11pm, putting lights on middle of the night, having a smoke and leaving patio doors wide open. Arrgghh!! I barely slept three hours.
Yesterday was pretty much a day that I hated travelling. I was so tired, Rob was grumpy also, we only talked like five sentences to each other. We took bus to Salento and oh how convienient that our ticket, which was suppose to be direct, wasn't direct at all!! After sitting 7 and a half hour on a bus, driver left us middle of the motorway and told us to cross the road and catch a Salento bus from there. Paying a new ticket of course! Luckily the bus came almost right away which was good cos it had started to rain, and the ticket wasn't that expensive. But damn I was frustrated of everything!

