We have arrived to the Lake District! I don't even know how many lakes in total, but I can tell you that it is gorgeous in here :)
First we stayed in Puerto Varas, Mama Hostel was so cozy and warm! I can't remember the last time when I have been able to wear just a t-shirt inside. I could have stayed inside that hostel for days. Town was too pretty for that tho. Here are many towns with German influence, bakeries and hostels, houses and architect. We did a daytrip to Frutillar, which was total old people paradice with German atmosphere. I loved the houses and the view to the Osorno volcano. This county has more than 200 volcanos!
After that we moved little bit further on the lake, to Ensenada. It is still winter in here (oh this is the furthest south either of us has ever been) so nothing is open. No hostels, no restaurants. Luckily one campsite was open so we put our tent up right next to the beach.
Laguna Verde wasn't that amazing, but a cat who followed us like a dog was :) It was really hard to walk in that path, last year Volcano Calbuco errupted covering everything in dark, heavy ash. It was like black sand. We continued walking and thank good got a ride top of Volcano Osorno. There was a skilift taking you even higher but we desided to walk. You could see the very top of the volcano so close to you. But we were told it is a very difficult climb. It felt so weird to be so close.
We found a path which took us through a forest and lava field. Views.. I just can't believe how beautiful it is here every single day!! :D Path took us close to the Lake Petrohue and river with massive waterfalls. Not high, but wide. Enormous volume of water, they should use that power to make some energy.





